Thursday, July 3, 2008

Free Source Resource for July

Today, I am posting about a free item resource. I love freebies, and I hope you do, too.



Today's resource is BzzAgent Here is an explanation of the company and what is involved. This is from the email that I would send to friends:



BzzAgent - a free word-of-mouth community. There's no obligation or cost involved if you decide to join. "Hello. Have I told you about BzzAgent yet? I'm a member, and I thought you might like to be one too (joining is free). I get to try products and services at no cost with samples, coupons and stuff like that. Then I make my voice heard by sharing my honest opinions with others, including some of the largest companies in the world. Want to learn more and sign up to join in the fun?"As a BzzAgent, you'll get to:* Discover and try new products and services (for free!) * Spread sincere word of mouth about them* Have your opinions influence some of the biggest companies and brands around If you'd like to receive the same benefits, become an Agent today. Don't worry, BzzAgent respects its members' privacy and won't share your personal information or spam you.http://www.bzzagent.com/Referral.do?id=7eb021a7ba6db5bbWe're a community focused on word of mouth, so what better way to recruit new members than referrals and recommendations from friends?We hope to see you soon! BzzAgent



Here is my review:



Time per week: 20-40 minutes

Ease of work/ease of website: 8 out of 10, they ask for detailed reports, but they are fairly easy to produce. They ask you to visit web sites and take a short opinon quiz.

What I've gotten for free: orange juice, trail mix, universal remote, books, gum, candy, Glade Wisp flameless candle, TheTrackShack.com tunes, LISTERINE WHITENING (R) Quick Dissolving Strips, CVS/pharmacy(R) IN-STORE PHOTO BOOK, Sonicare UV Sanitizer

Other Rewards: They have a point system that converts to MyPoints. I have enough for a free gift card without participating in other MyPoints activities.

Would I join again? Yes, definitely. My husband was ecstatic over the remote, and I think they are generous with their products and point system. I am staying in this one.

No comments: